April 06, 2012

Enjoy The Best Season in Japan!

This year, I have been visiting Japan since March 8th.
While I have been in Japan, I have been waiting anxiously for spring to come since this winter was colder than usual and spring has been late.

And finally, this weekend the Cherry blossoms started blooming in their full glory! Their stunning beauty is seen everywhere all over Tokyo. What a glorious sight!


Cherry or Sakura blossoms are a very special flowering tree for Japanese people. I feel very lucky since I am here in the best season in Japan to see them.

Some of our male members are visiting Japan this month to see our female members. I hope they are enjoying dating under the cherry blossoms.


Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Matchmaking Service for Professional Men & Sophisticated Japanese Women
http://meetjapanlady.com/

Singles Meetup in Baltimore

Singles Meetup in Los Angeles
Singles Meetup in Tokyo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...