November 25, 2011

Spending a Happy Thanksgiving with My Family

When I was a student in Los Angeles, I never liked the holiday season, especially Thanksgiving or Christmas.

Why?
I was a single student with no family or a boyfriend. So, it was during the holidays that I felt the most alone.

I sometimes said out loud, “I don’t want to be alone next Thanksgiving!!!” And, I thought that I just need to be patient until the holidays are over as a way to cope.

Today, I am happy to say, I am no longer alone, and instead, I have my happy family to spend the holidays with. I am grateful that I had such a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with my family. It was a thankful and joyful Thanksgiving. My husband and I eat a primarily vegan and raw food diet. So, we made two raw food lasagnas and two raw food pies. We celebrated Thanksgiving  without any turkey or dairy. We enjoyed a healthy, delicious Thanksgiving meal with our friends and family. How delightful!









I received many emails from new single male clients who were looking for a Japanese wife during this Thanksgiving holiday. I think many of them felt lonely and dreamed of spending a happy holiday with someone special.

Many of our male clients like to visit Japan during the holidays since it is a convenient time for them to take a vacation. Our female members are grateful and enjoy spending time with our male clients since our females like to spend the holidays with someone special and stay warm during the winter.

Happy Holidays!

Naoko: Your Personal Matchmaker


Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Matchmaking Service for Professional Men & Sophisticated Japanese Women
http://meetjapanlady.com/

Singles Meetup in Baltimore

Singles Meetup in Los Angeles
Singles Meetup in Tokyo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...