June 09, 2012

What Are Your Three Most Favorite Romantic Movies of All Time?


“What are your three most favorite romantic movies of all time?”

This is a great question to ask your Japanese girlfriend or wife.

Most of our international couples do long distance correspondence, and it is not easy to see each other very often.

So, if you ask her what her most favorite romantic movies are, you guys can watch them individually and share your feelings with her even though there is more than 5000 miles distance between you and her.

Asking about this question also helps her to know your feelings about romance and about her, since she can imagine as if she were a heroine and you were a hero in the movie.

My husband and I selected his and mine favorite romantic movies, and we watch them on the weekends. This is a great time to cuddle! Thank you Netflix!!!

My favorite romantic movie is “New Cinema Paradise”, an Italian movie. I first watched it when I was a teenager and it still remains in my heart.

My husband's favorite romantic movie is “The Last of the Mohicans”. Regarding the title, I am wondering if it is really a romantic movie, but I am looking forward to watching it next time!

What are your favorite romantic movies? Please share them with us too!

The 50 most romantic movies of all time

http://www.timeout.com/newyork/film/the-50-most-romantic-movies-of-all-time

Naoko Matsumoto / CEO  and Your Personal Matchmaker

Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Matchmaking Service for Professional Men & Sophisticated Japanese Women
http://meetjapanlady.com/

Singles Meetup in Baltimore

Singles Meetup in Los Angeles
Singles Meetup in Tokyo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...