June 13, 2011

Advice from My Husband

In life, many opportunities and choices will come your way.
If you don’t take them, you may regret your lost opportunities.
Life is about taking chances!
Really think about what you want in life.
What are your dreams?
Believe and live them and they will come true.
Listen to yourself, to your heart, and not anyone else, for only you can know what you want.


This is advice from my husband, and I really appreciate him sharing it with me. I found it very encouraging.

Watching how I am helping men and women who are seeking their life partner, my husband always give me his opinions from a western man’s point of view.

I always appreciate his opinion!

Naoko



Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Matchmaking Service for Professional Men & Sophisticated Japanese Women
http://meetjapanlady.com/

Singles Meetup in Baltimore

Singles Meetup in Los Angeles
Singles Meetup in Tokyo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...