March 26, 2007

Free Hugs

My friend sent me an interesting website. I want to share it with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
http://www.free-hugs.com/

“Free Hugs! That is what we need! ”
I thought when I saw this.

When I first came to the US, I felt happy when someone hugged me.
Although I couldn’t communicate well in the English language, a hug is a great way of communicating without words.

Unfortunately, there is no HUG custom in Japan.
Parents or teacher don’t teach children how to hug because they don’t know how wonderful hugging is. Also, in Japan, there are not many opportunities people talk about “LOVE”. People think talking about LOVE seriously is kind of embarrassing.

I believe that LOVE is everything.I would like to share idea of hugging with the Japanese people, in hopes of allowing them to show affection more openly and warmly.

So, I introduced the “Free Hug” website on both my English and Japanese blogs.
And I suggested that Japanese people join the Hug Movement.
It would be nice if more people start to think about Hugging in Japan.It would be wonderful if more people talk about “LOVE”.

I believe this “Free Hug Movement” changes the world for the better in seemingly small ways but really have a big impact.



Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Marriage Introduction Service for Professional American Men
http://meetjapanlady.com


Your comments are always welcome!
I will be happy to reply.

Naoko
info@meetjapanlady.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...