May 30, 2005

My Birthday Resolution

It has been an entire year since I came to Las Vegas; I have recently turned 37 years old this month. Do women age 37 sound old? It is the average age of our women members, can you believe it? I decided to try something new, so I started this WEBLOG instead of “What’s New?” simply updated information from our Japan site mostly, my opinions, and experiences through my American life. , I would like you to share this BLOG, and write to me your wonderful stories and experiences with Japanese ladies. Today, one of my friends baked a birthday cake for me. He put 37 candles on the cake and I puffed out the candles I was very impressed because I have never had such a warm hearted birthday. I had never experienced a man bake a cake for me in Japan. he decorated it with my name in Chinese characters! WOW!) Can all American men bake a cake? It was more of a pleasant feeling than being given a expensive gift as they do in Japan. Thinking about my Birthday Resolution, I would also like to reach the goal that many of our members desire, as I enjoy supporting our member’s happiness, and also enjoy my American life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...