January 19, 2014

My Journey to New York City in 2014




I decided to go to New York once a month in 2014.
Why?

I am looking for single professionals!!!

Of course, not for me
J since I have a wonderful husband!!!

I am looking for gentlemen who want to meet Japanese women for lifelong partnerships.



I have been brainstorming for how I can create more and more opportunities for gentlemen and Japanese women to meet in a safe and sincere atmosphere. MJL has many new female clients as members who want true love and happy marriages.


And then, I realized that taking action is more important than thinking in my mind. Right now, I do not have many connections, but if I keep going to New York, I am sure I will be able to meet single men and women who need my help.

I am very motivated to find a solution through positive action.

New York City is one of the biggest cities in the world, and I believe that there are many single professionals who do not have time to think about marriage but do not want to keep being single. Also, I believe that there are many single Japanese women who would like to meet their future husbands.

How can I meet them?

I am happy to help them and try to cut a road through a forest. I believe that it is one of my life missions.


Maybe, we can have speed dating events for our members in NYC or members from other states in the US. It is possible.


I have never thought of it although I have lived in Baltimore for more than 7 years. It takes just about 3 hours to arrive in NYC from Baltimore.

So, why not try?


Let’s go for it!

Then I purchased a ticket to New York City.


Visiting New York once a month: This is one of my New Year Resolutions.


If I keep visiting NYC for a year, I bet that I might find something interesting there. Therefore, I just try! Without too much expectation, I just do.

I will keep you informed in this blog!
Till next time!


Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Matchmaking Service for Professional Men & Sophisticated Japanese Women
http://meetjapanlady.com/

Singles Meetup in Baltimore

Singles Meetup in Los Angeles
Singles Meetup in Tokyo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...