January 20, 2014

I Met One of MJL’s Male Members in NYC




As I wrote in this blog, I visited New York City in the second week of January. Fortunately, it was a wonderful day: sunny and not too cold.



I made an appointment with one of our male members who lives in NYC. He had just returned from his vacation in Asia. I appreciate that he made time to meet with me.

He is looking for a wonderful woman, but he doesn’t specifically look for a Japanese woman. That’s fine. There are many men who are NOT looking for a woman in a specific ethnic group. Rather, these men are looking for a human being with special trait. For some men it doesn’t matter if their future wife is a Japanese woman, Chinese woman, Korean Woman, Filipino woman, Thai woman, or a woman from any other country. What matters is that she is something special for them.

I understand.

We are talking about having children: He wants to have children. Some male members who want to have children want to meet as younger women. I think age is important for those who want to have children. However, I have to tell you that most of our female members who are in their late thirties and early forties still want to have their own children. I understand their thoughts too since I had a child when I was 39 years old.

Anyway, the male client I met is open minded to meeting women who are in their late thirties to early forties. That’s fantastic!

Two of MJL’s female members who are planning to travel to New York City in February would like to meet with him, and we are now setting up meetings for him.


I hope everything will go well!



My 2014 New Year’s Resolution of going to NYC once a month to meet prospective members is working!!!


If you live in New York, New Jersey or other states and need a personalized matchmaker’s assistance, please let me know. I am happy to talk with you in person. If you are NOT in New York or New Jersey, we offer Skype consultation by appointment. Please let me know!



Meet Japan Lady.com
Personalized Matchmaking Service for Professional Men & Sophisticated Japanese Women
http://meetjapanlady.com/

Singles Meetup in Baltimore

Singles Meetup in Los Angeles
Singles Meetup in Tokyo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...